Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Still Holding

I'd like to thank "Onparkstreet" for a question to answer in comments on the previous post. Unfortunately, I don't have the time right at the moment. Lots to see and do in the short term here, and the Genies of Bureaucracy are still in their bottle. This is a hell of a story... boring as hell, but still amazing. Perhaps someday I'll tell it.

And bore anyone who reads it to tears.

In the meantime, things are on the verge of exciting... and poised there seemingly eternally.

I will get to the very pertinent question as soon as I can.

4 comments:

  1. The Genies of Bureaucracy does not sound good.

    Oh, and thanks!

    - Madhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm known as Young Blue, and I can speak French in Russian. The work that you have done with the ANP has truely made a difference in the Tag Ab valley. You're training as a soldier and you're 27 years of service are the reasons that the ANP are so well trained. Don't let those eagles get in you're eye line. HOOAH!

    ReplyDelete

All comments will be moderated due to spamming of old posts.